No notifications today

Hi guys,

We didn’t get our notifications today. Can you restart whatever it is that needs to be restarted so we can get them.

Thanks,
Kelly

Hey Kelly,

I’ll be coordinating internally with our engineering department if any restarts are required for your notifications that aren’t processing. Could you relay to me what notifications aren’t showing up that you typically get? Are these nightly email notifications? Invoice notifications? The more specific the better so I can direct our engineering department as needed to get this taken care of for you!

Thanks,
Cetec ERP Support

Hi!

Yes, it is in the nightly automated invoice and consolidated invoice notifications. It seems that each time we have an upgrade which we did yesterday, there is something on your end that needs to be reset or restarted or something. This isn’t the first time.

Thanks,
Kelly

Hey Kelly,

I just got an update from the engineering department and they’ve figured out what was causing the notification to not be sent. That issue has been fixed and those notifications should process tonight along with todays notifications!

Thanks!
Cetec ERP Support

Hello,

This issue started happening to us again today. Can you do what you did last time to fix this?

Thanks,
Terrence

Hello!

Welcome to the Cetec ERP community forum we’re glad you reached out to us about this issue! I’ll get started creating a ticket so we have a place to document any updates/processes related to this topic (I’ll be rerouting those updates to you here via the forum).

There are a few things I’ll need from your end:

• do you happen to know the date where your automatic invoice notification emails sent out? If so I can dig through some reports and see when that process stopped working and have our engineering department get the invoices that weren’t sent out processed accordingly.

If those invoices need to be sent out immediately you can navigate to the invoice that notification would originate from and click into the PDF link (then select Email PDF). You’d input the email address of the customer you’d be sending this to and process accordingly.

If you could, let me know what date you noticed those invoices stopped sending out automatically and I can take it from there!

Thanks,
Cetec ERP Support