Notify from Pick Parts

Our current process is to use the “Pick All Lines” button at the bottom of the Pick Parts page. We then have an employee double check that the parts physically picked match the lot number and quantity of the ones automatically selected using the button.

One my coworkers accidentally found a way that sent an email alert to someone else when one of the picked parts had a different lot picked and the page was updated. From my understanding a little pop up window appeared asking if it was the right quantity and lot number for the part. If the person said no and updated the quantity and lot, then it sent the email.

We haven’t been able to recreate this feature. Is it still a feature? And if so, how do I get it to pop up? The person picking in Cetec and physically picking are different people, and this seems like an efficient way to communicate/track any changes being made to the picked parts. Thank you in advance!

@kazi6830

No, I don’t believe there is any such feature that exists.

Note however, there is a feature that allows you to send an email to a specific email address once a work order passes into a new work location status. You can find this in Work Order >> Maint >> Notifications.

Perhaps that is what happened… the Part Pick screen has a Work Location field at the bottom, perhaps it passed into that work location and an email was triggered.

Thank you!