On-Time Graph not correct

https://justicebearing.cetecerp.com/invoice/ontime_ship_report?reloaded=1&company=&invoicenum=&custpo=&from_date=2022-12-21&to_date=2022-12-21&date_type=me.shipdate&intercompany=no&prcpart=&custpart=&wh_transfer=&exclude_credit_memos=1&order_type=&ignore_ordertype=on&location=&prodline=&association_1=&association_2=&show_more=1&inspection_submit=Submit

Even when we check the report to ignore scheduled/unscheduled - it is showing an on time del yesterday of 53%. We have tried manipulating the data requested: SHIP TARGET to INVOICE DATE

Orders that shipped early are counting against us. This is hard to use - especially during an ISO audit if the process doesn’t work effectively.

Hi Shawn,

I’m looking into this report and will follow up here after reviewing in further detail.

Cetec ERP Support

Thank you - showing 55% on time yesterday - but as you can see all on time

Hi Shawn,

I wanted to provide a quick update that I opened a ticket with the engineering team at Cetec and will continue to be in touch as I have updated information on this On-time Shipment Report.

Thank you,

Cetec ERP Support

Shawn,

Regarding my escalation for the On-time Shipment Report, we were able to make some changes to make this more usable and filter properly.

In summary, the first compare date on the chart will follow the date type filter in the header and will default the second chart filter to the ship target date.

We also relocated some of the additional invoice data under the columns when hovering over them.

Hope this helps and let me know if you run into any other questions on this!

Shawn,

Regarding my escalation for the On-time Shipment Report, we were able to make some changes to make this more usable and filter properly.

In summary, the first compare date on the chart will follow the date type filter in the header and will default the second chart filter to the ship target date.

We also relocated some of the additional invoice data under the columns when hovering over them.

Hope this helps and let me know if you run into any other questions on this!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.