Page counter

I just realized that when you print a license plate out with at least 30 work orders on it, the page numbers appear on the printed sheets. When I print a PO out with multiple pages, there are no page numbers and it gets confusing if the pages get mixed around. Do you have any suggestion on how to add the page number in the custom PO document?

Page [% page_number %]

Good morning,

Let me take a look into this for you. I’ll get back to you once I know more about the possibility of adding page numbers to that custom doc.

Cetec ERP Support

Hi, again,

Okay, I checked with our engineering team and it sounds like this is possible, but also time-consuming/pricey. It sounds like page printing takes a lot of tweaking. The engineers would need to swap your pdf generation method (which has a minor impact on all of your other pdfs, possibly requiring some adjustment) and then play with the html to get it to work.

This development project would take an estimated 15 hours and would be billed at actual. So it’s doable but pricey. Let us know if this is something you guys want to invest in and we’ll take it from there.

Thanks,
Cetec ERP Support

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.