Production line changing

We are having issues with certain order lines changing the production line, they are reverting to N/A. Cetec ERP. It seems it happens after the order is edited and the ship dates are changed. On the above order, lines 9, 17 and more are showing blank. And lines 10 , 18 and more are showing something strange. All these lines show N/A under the Release to Pick. But there is no pattern as to why some change and some don’t. The release to pick is below.

https://qualityplastics.cetecerp.com/picking/move_to_pick_queue?reloaded=1&web_grid_page=1&from_date=&to_date=&datetype=promisedate&ordernum=&assigned_to=&customer=&transcode=SA&status=1&shiptype=&ordertype=&location=&intercompany=no&terms=&fob=&prcpart=WFG026-47&prodline=&credit_hold=All&short=All&show_more=1&submit=&wo_status=1&print_type=line_plate

@jramsey

Apologies for the delay here. I did some testing on my end and I haven’t been able to replicate this issue. Without knowing the cause it’s a bit hard to tell exactly what’s causing it. If you find more of a pattern or come across multiple examples of this please let us know!

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support