QA In-process inspection sorting

Hi,
We have started implementing QA in-process inspections.
In the work order, QA in-process inspection are not sorted by item no. The sequence is random. Please look into PO 1704.1 Line 17 work instructions page.

Best Regards,
Asad

Asad,

Thanks for contacting us. We’ll take a look and get back to you as soon as possible.

Cetec ERP Support

Asad,

I see that Inspection 1 is showing up as step #4 and Inspection 2 is showing up as Step #6. Where are you wanting them to appear?

If it helps, to edit the sequence of your workorder steps, use the lefthand navigation menu and go to Maint/Etc+ > Labor Plan Management. When you hover your mouse over one of the lines in the work order, the cursor changes and allows you to click and drag the lines to change their order.

Let us know if that’s not what you were hoping to do and we’ll go from there.

Thanks, and enjoy your day,
Cetec ERP Support

Hi,

Maybe I explained it wrong. Please see below: the inspection sorting sequence in production order is 1,10,11,12,13…19 and after that comes 2 and so on. This is just a small sorting issue that needs to be fixed…

Best Regards,
Asad

Asad,

Thanks for clarifying. It does look like that’s a bug. I’m getting that over to engineering for you. Sorry about any inconvenience this is causing!

Cetec ERP Support

Asad,

This issue has been resolved by our engineering team and will be in your environment soon.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Hi,

We are still seeing this issue. Any idea when this issue will be resolved?

Best Regards,
Asad