Quantity on order when no Open PO exists

We have several part numbers which are showing a “Quantity on Order” however there are no open purchase orders for these part numbers. The location for these parts is also blank ie. not showing as ST for stock warehouse or MN as Main warehouse. See image below showing tab QOO as 200, but Open PO’s as zero. How can we delete this to show QOO as Zero - and also remove these “ghost” parts that don’t have a warehouse location ?

Hello,

I will look into this and be in touch with more information.

Thanks

Cetec ERP Support

Hello,

I looked into this part and it seems to be correct now, were there other parts having issues?

Thanks!

Cetec ERP Support

Hello
Thank you but the part isn’t fixed - it is still showing QOO of 200. Other parts having issues are PAL702; PAL706; PAL707; PAL708; PAL709; PAL716; PAL767
Thanks
Carol

The QOO quantities appear to be rectified now thank you. Please can you advise how we can remove the duplication of these parts in a warehouse which doesn’t exist - ie. warehouse location shows as blank

Hi
Please can I get a response ? I still need to know how to remove the duplication of these parts in a warehouse that doesn’t seem to exist.
Thank you

Hello,

Sorry I had to fix my notifications for responses, I am looking into this now and will let you know what I find.

Thanks

Cetec ERP Support

Which screen are you seeing these duplicates on?

It’s in the Historical Demand report

Hello,

I have engineering looking into this, are you seeing duplicates anywhere else besides that report?

Thanks

Cetec ERP Support

No - but my concern is firstly that we use this report a lot, and although I can report on just the Main Warehouse, the information re PO’s etc does ‘attach’ to these duplicate parts separately - as was the instance that caused me to raise this issue initially - ie. part no. was showing QOO when there was no open PO and only the duplicated part in the ‘blank’ warehouse was reflecting this quantity.
Thank you

Hello,

Engineering can possibly remove the blank warehouse in the next update, can you provide any examples of information attaching to these? If you don’t have any examples now, then if you have more show up like the original issue.

Thanks

Cetec ERP Support

Hi
Thank you - the sooner we can get the blank warehouse removed the better please.
No information appears to be attaching to these at the moment - I will let you know if it happens again.
Thank you

Hi
This same problem is occurring again - Open PO values are attaching to these parts that do not exist in any warehouse. Please can you investigate and remove.
PAL702
PAL706
PAL707
PAL708
PAL716
PAL767

Parts PAL743 and PAL744 also exist in the blank warehouse so need removing - but they do not currently have open PO’s against them

Thank you.

Hello
Please can I get a response to this - it’s causing confusion here as it is doubling the QOO in reports. These parts in the blank warehouse need to be removed please
Thanks

Carol, is this all happening in the historical demand report? If it is possible, some URLs may help me with this.

Thanks

Cetec ERP Support

Hey Carol,

That should be cleared up now, take a look. Please let me know if you see this happen again.

Thanks!

Cetec ERP Support

Fantastic Thank you - looks to be fixed again. I will let you know if the same thing happens again.
Carol.

Fantastic Thank you - looks to be fixed again.