Quote Workflow Not Functional

When we enter Pquotes, they go through to “Pending Approval” without any issues. Within “Pending Approval” we can send the Pquotes back and forth between users with no problem. But, when we try to send them to “approve” or “deny”, the page takes a while to load and ultimately fails to move the Pquote to that location. Additionally, it does seem like even though they do successfully move to a new user in “pending approval”, they are taking longer to load than what we are accustomed to with the work order or quote workflows. We also don’t get the " :white_check_mark: Success" message we are used to seeing with quotes and work orders after it moves to the new user it was assigned to.

Also, I noticed something that may or may not be related. A user involved with Pquotes asked if I could disable the nag alert emails for Pquotes, and I did, but the emails are still sending.

I made a dummy Pquote that can remain open as long as needed if it helps! I’ve moved it to “pending approval”. Cetec ERP Thank you and let me know if you need any more information!

@abeausoleil

Thank you for that test PQuote. I am seeing that it won’t move from pending approval. I will test a little bit more then escalate this over to engineering. I’ll get back to you ASAP with an update.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@abeausoleil

I heard back from engineering and they said your email set up isn’t working which is why you are running into this issue. You can fix that here: Cetec ERP

Let me know if you have more questions!

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

It does seem that the email_default_password was outdated. It had me a little stumped since the quote and work order workflows were still working properly. Thanks for the help!

@abeausoleil

Happy to help!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.