Quote Worksheet

We have a Quote that can not be processed to an Order due to “One or more BOM Worksheets are still loading.”

I’m not familar with this error and not sure how to fix it. Attached is a screenshot.

@jake

I am currently looking into this. I will get back to you ASAP with an update.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@jake

Did you import these quote lines by any chance? Sometimes if lines have been imported multiple times on the same quote that can cause issues. You can also try creating a new quote and adding the lines again to see if that would fix the issue. Many factors can contribute too this error.

Let me know if you continue to have issues.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@jake

We cleared out a deleted lines BOM worksheet because it was still left over in excess. This might have been because this was imported twice. You should be good to commit now!

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Thanks! I’ll give it a try.

I was able to get Quote 9913 to commit to order, but I am having the same issue with Quote 9952. I created Quote 9952 directly from the MRP. All parts have old BOM’s that have been built numerous times in the past.

@jake

It looks like one of your BOM worksheets is still loading here: Cetec ERP You may want to try hitting the BOM refresh button to see if that will fix it.

Please let me know if you have more questions.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support