Request for new feature

Hi,
I have 2 question regarding Cetec.

1. CETEC introduce some features enhancement in new version 4.11, kindly guide us how this features work.
  • New PO approval restrictions allow you to prevent updates on PO if cost or qty increases.
  • Lotcode and Serial Format enhancements. Now, you can create bonus columns (Part, Quote, Quote Lines) and use those as variables within your Lotcode and Serial Format scheme.
  • Lot Codes can now be defined per customer and prcpart. There is also a new lot code keyword called LOTFROMCOMPONENT that will inherit the lot code from the first component on a BOM.
  • Lot Code can be defined on the customer record under ‘Production Setup’. On the part record, the Lot Code can be defined under the Production section on the part edit screen.
  • LOTFROMCOMPONENT is only able to be used on work orders to set the lot code from a component.
  1. I was looking in the software and I came upon a feature called custom form builder the navigation to this feature is ADMIN->MAINTENANCE->CUSTOM FORM BUILDER. I made a form in this feature but I cannot find the form kindly guide us the impact of this feature and the navigation to find the form in cetec. So that we will be available to do working with this form.
    Regards,
    Rana Muneeb

@rana826

Thanks for reaching out about this. I will look into answers for this and get back to you.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@rana826

The custom form builder is only available on tool maintenance currently. It is currently used to build out maintenance schedules.

I am going to be looking into the rest of your questions.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@rana826

This here is explained on the line below it on where you can find where to define lot code by customer and by part. Lot Codes can now be defined per customer and prcpart. There is also a new lot code keyword called LOTFROMCOMPONENT that will inherit the lot code from the first component on a BOM.

Lot Code can be defined on the customer record under ‘Production Setup’. On the part record, the Lot Code can be defined under the Production section on the part edit screen.

LOTFROMCOMPONENT is only able to be used on work orders to set the lot code from a component. That is the new keyword and it can only be used on work orders.

I am looking into the rest of this still.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

"The custom form builder is only available on tool maintenance currently. It is currently used to build out maintenance schedules. " ← Can you please provide an example use case and example form?

@rana826

Lotcode and Serial Format enhancements. Now, you can create bonus columns (Part, Quote, Quote Lines) and use those as variables within your Lotcode and Serial Format scheme.

This can be found on the lot code serials page under Admin> Config Settings> Formats (Serials etc). You will see Bonus column is an option there.

New PO approval restrictions allow you to prevent updates on PO if cost or qty increases.

The setting for the new PO approval restrictions is on the user profile screen (“Purchase Quote Approval Threshold”). If I set a user’s approval threshold to 1000, then they do not have permission to approve any pquotes valued over $1000. Also, once the pquote is converted to a PO, that user can’t adjust the PO to be more than 1000.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.