Sales Order KPI Widget on front page

I’m trying to wrap my head around how “this month” value is calculated. I don’t see anyway how this could be based on the current “open orders” for this month (Nov 2021)… I’m using the following report to document open orders (with intercompany = NO) (…/order/list?). It seems like it’s capturing “production work orders?”

@regisphilbin Not sure either. Let us investigate, and we’ll get back to you once we’ve got more information.

Hi, Regis,

We spoke with engineering and it looks like there may have been issue with this widget that they now have resolved. But let us know if you are still running into issues with it.

Thanks and enjoy your day,
Cetec ERP Support

Great to hear. It doesn’t seem like it’s been updated on my instance…can you confirm?

Thanks!

We are checking, Regis. May need to get back to you tomorrow as we’re running into a 404 error all of a sudden when we try to access your homepage.

While we’re waiting, can you tell roughly what number you’re hoping to see in the open sales orders section? If you feel more comfortable sending a private chat message with that info, we can follow up there. Or happy to respond on this thread.

Thanks!
Cetec ERP Support

for the rest of Nov, we’ve completed all our shipments so resale (open sales orders) should be “0” for “this month”…

Hi, Regis,

I checked again and am seeing 0 for this month (blue). Are you seeing something different from this?

Cetec ERP Support

so it looks like there has been a change…now this month “display” is accurate but the “remaining” isn’t accounted for in the “resale” graph.

Regis,

Sorry there is still an issue on this widget. I’ve sent this to engineering again and will get a response to you once this is resolved. Thanks as usual for your handy visuals.

Enjoy your day,
Cetec ERP Support