Sales Price

We are having more issues with the Ext. Price calculating correctly. I sent a request 28 days ago and have yet to see a response, so I am starting a new Topic.

The most recent example is with Quote 7449. Lines 1,5,6,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17 and 20 all have incorrect Ext. Sale Prices totaling $15,049.97. I have noticed that each of these have a discount of 20%-60%, but only should have a 10% discount applied.

I will fix each of these manually, but what to make sure we do not have future problems.

Please let me know.

thanks,
Jake

Jake,

Sorry for the delay in response on this thread. Thank you for reaching out about this. Let us take a look at the Quote lines you mentioned and we will get back to you with an update. There may be some calculation going wrong witht he discount feature we will let youy know more once we have an update.

Regards,

Jake,

We appreciate your patience with us as we investigate how the discount value got off on Quote 7449. When looking at any new quote we enter adding a discount would give it the correct value. How did the discounts to Quote 7449 get added?

If we can figure out how you added in the discounts to this initial quote we might be able to reproduce this calculation error.

Regards,
Cetec ERP

Quote 7449 was cloned from Quote 111. The discounts were already applied to Quote 111.

We have another example. Quote 6717 to Order 6717.1. I had to manually fix almost every single line.