Serial number disappear after warehouse transfer

I transferred materials with serial number from one warehouse to another but the serial number disappear on the new warehouse. See below

@Kathleen.dizon

Could you give me a bit more information? What was the warehouse transfer? Which warehouse did you transfer it from and to? What part numbers did you use? Also can we have access to your site? Any info you can give me would be helpful!

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Part number DIE000500-1 transfer from Attollo Warehouse to Quarantine Warehouse (BIN: New-139).
You have access to our site now.

@Kathleen.dizon

How did you transfer the parts? Did you hit the warehouse transfer button on the part record? Or did you create a warehouse transfer order?

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

I did hit the warehouse transfer button on the part record.

@Kathleen.dizon

I am sending this over to engineering to take a look. I will get back to you ASAP with an update.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@Kathleen.dizon

Engineering has a fix for this. I’m not sure if you get the fixes as I know you block the server sometimes. Please let us know if you don’t get the fix in the new few weeks.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

available to update.

Hi,
Serialization doesn’t work again when transferring warehouse. It also doesn’t work during receiving parts.
Same problem.

Thank you,
Kathleen

I transferred 1 serial to another warehouse and turn out as qty. 1

@Kathleen.dizon

I am looking into this and will get back to you ASAP with an update. I’m escalating this to engineering.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

1 Like

Hi,
Is there any update on this one?

Thank you,
Kathleen

@Kathleen.dizon

Engineering is still actively looking into this. We apologize that we don’t have fix yet but we haven’t been able to find the root of the issue yet. I will get back to you ASAP once we have a fix.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@Kathleen.dizon

We believe we have a fix for this. Could you open your environment so we can deploy it? Then please let us know if you have further issues.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@Kathleen.dizon

We believe we deployed this fix. Please let us know if you are still having issues.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

It’s working now. Thank you.

Thanks for addressing this issue. I’m curious if it would be possible to provide some insight into this fix. it seems like we had this same issue in 4.07 back a few months ago. Then the same issue re-surfaced when we transitioned to 4.08. I just was curious if it was the same issue? and curious if the fix is “permanent”…

Thanks again!

@regisphilbin

This issue was slightly different than the last one. In this case it was just dropping the last serial not all of the serials. This fix should be permanent and keep this from happening again. Please let us know if it does as serials are very complicated and unfortunately we run into issues with them often. We do our best to test as best we can to avoid issues like this in new releases but even with extensive testing we can’t anticipate everything.

We apologize this happened in this release.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Understood. Thanks for the support!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.