Skid Feature

Hi,
We want to send commercial invoice to our customer through cetec. Sometimes, customer orders multiple items in a single shipment and demands one invoice. For this issue, we use skid. The commercial invoice driven through skid does not contain freight and customer part number. Due to this, we cannot send it to our customer. Kindly suggest some solution.

Regards,
Rana Muneeb

@rana826

Does the pro forma invoice not work in this case? It shows freight and customer part number. It also can show all lines just be sure the column Only Include Lines With Ship Qty > 0? isn’t set if you don’t have ship qty set on your lines.

Please let me know if you have more questions.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Hi,

Can we make single pro forma of multiple orders? For example, a customer books three different orders and demands few lines in a single shipment and the rest in another shipment. Can we make single pro forma of three different lines of three different orders.

Regards

Rana Muneeb

@rana826

Unfortunately there isn’t a way to do that. Could you tell me how you are getting your skid label and adding multiple lines from different invoices? We may be able to modify that document to get what you need but I need to check with engineering first. I just wanted to be sure I had the right document.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Hi,
Yes, I will share the URL of skid. Kindly check it and let me know if you can modify the document as per our requirement. If you see the commercial invoice of this skid, then you will note that part number, customer part number, freight are missing. Whereas, we need these things in invoice.
[Skid]
(Cetec ERP)

@rana826

Thanks for sending over that link! I will check with engineering if we can add those columns or not.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@rana826

Are you using the packing slip when sending things to customers? Cetec ERP That has the part and customer part already. Where are you trying to pull freight from? Freight is a sum from each order so I’m wondering where you would want that to pull from.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

No, we don’t send packing slip to the customer. We want to send commercial invoice to customer produced in skid document Cetec ERP
having customer number, part number and freight…

Regards,
Rana Muneeb

@rana826

Thank you for clarifying which document. I will check with engineering on modifying this document.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Ok, I will be wait for your response.

Regards,
Rana Muneeb

@rana826

Engineering got back to me and they can modify that document. You are wanting part number, Cust part number, and freight correct? How are you wanting freight to be shown? Do you want each order represented as a sum? Where do you want the freight to show up on the document?

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Yes, we want add part number, cust. part number, and freight in document. We want freight value in the last of skid commercial invoice. I attached one snap in last.

Regards,
Rana Muneeb

@rana826

Engineering can make these changes for you. The quote would be 3 hours bill at actual at our $315 hourly rate. Please let us know if you would like this work done.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

No no, wait. I will discuss this quote with my director and then I will let you know that we want to do this job or not.

Regards,
Rana Muneeb

@rana826

We won’t start any work until you approve it. Please let us know if you would like this work done.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.