Tracking numbers not loading

When going to invoice, when putting tracking number in before invoicing, the tracking number is not loading after you hit update.

@Susanm-1977

When I was testing this, I was able to update a tracking number and hit submit without having any issues about it going through.

Is there any more information that you would be able to give me regarding the process of how you’re experiencing this problem?

Thank you,
Cetec ERP Support.

Its just one in particuar now that refuses to load the tracking. When I load it, it just doesn’t show up, here is the link below.

https://midstateelectronics.cetecerp.com/order/A120143.1/invoice

@Susanm-1977

I was able to add a tracking number to that invoice with no issues. Even while impersonating your user.

Just trying to get more information, but are any other users experiencing this? Are you able to add a tracking number to other invoices or is it just this one?

Let me know on this so I can help you in the best way possible.

Thank you,
Cetec ERP Support.

Thats odd, I just tried again and it wont load. Nobody but me is having this issue. I cant wait much longer, i have to invoice.

I invoiced it and then went back in to the invoice and it allowed me to load it.

We are having the same issue. Tracking numbers are deleting after the invoice is created.

@jennb

Could I get an example invoice this is happening on?

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Let me ask our team!