Vendor Portal User & Roles

Hi there,

After creating a Vendor Portal and impersonating the user, only “Home”, “Profile” and “Logout” tabs are available for selection in the banner. There is nothing related to viewing Purchase Orders etc.

I figured I needed to edit the Role(s) for said Vendor Portal User however when attempting to do so there are no roles to select.

Can you please look into this for me?

@cam.mason

That isn’t supposed to show no roles so that is strange. Could you tell me what exactly you did to create this portal user?

Another alternative is to inactivate the vendor portal user and create a new one with a slightly different username and password like with a space instead of a slash or something along those lines. As long as it’s not the exact same username and password it will let you make a new one. Then you can assign roles.

It’s possible that this was a one of weird glitch. I’m happy to try and get to the bottom of it with you or you can just try to create a new user whatever is easier for you.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Thanks for the follow-up. There are no options to select Roles in the dropdown when attempting to Edit a Vendor Portal User. What Roles should be selectable?

I have created multiple users and inactivated/activated each and do not see any changes either in the ability to select Roles or what the user interface looks like.

Can you please help? I am hoping to have this solved as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

@cam.mason

I’ve sent this over to engineering to take a look. I will get back to you ASAP with an update.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

@cam.mason

Engineering has fixed this issue.

Let us know if you have any other issues.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Thank you, I will take a look