Vendor Quality Approval Notifications

Would it be possible to add email alerts for expiring Vendor approvals as per Tool Maintenance?

Thanks
Martin

1 Like

@msummers ,

I’m reviewing this with our engineering team to see if this is something that can be developed and will follow up here as I have a determination.

Thank you,
Cetec ERP

@msummers ,

To confirm, when you say expiring Vendor Quality approvals are you referring to this page here, Cetec ERP? and when one of these gets close to expiring you are wanting to have a notification alert sent out?

I want to make sure I’m understanding the question correctly and where the tool maintenance fits into this request.

Thank you!

Cetec ERP Support

1 Like

This would be a huge help for us as well. Also, is there a reason the Vendor Quality Approvals are separate from the other vendor data? We want to run reports that include columns from the regular vendor information as well as the Quality Approvals.

Yes that’s the list I was referring to.

The reference to Tool Maintenance was only in that it actively emails a list of expiring/due maintenance in advance which is what we want to achieve with Vendor Quality Approvals

sorry it took so long to reply

1 Like

@jellsworth,

Can I get some more info on what you are looking for in a report? Would this be for example quality approval data on a different vendor report that you are wanting to run or would this be certain columns related to the vendor you would like added to the Vendor Quality Approvals report?

@msummers,

Thank you for the additional details. I’ll post here again as I have a determination from our engineering team.

Regards,
Cetec ERP Support

Yes, just the Vendor Quality columns to appear on the regular Vendor list screen.

@msummers ,

I received communication from our engineering team that we can implement an alert for the vendor quality approvals. The estimate for this project is 4 hours of development work. Our current engineering time is $315 per hour.

Please let me know if you would like us to proceed with this development and I can let our engineering team know. Thanks!

Regards,
Cetec ERP Support

Hi @jellsworth ,

I was looking at the formatting between the two reports. The Vendor List report displays a single line per vendor whereas the Quality Approval List displays by each approval set up. As you can have multiple quality approvals per vendor it would change the formatting on the Vendor List as it would have to display multiple vendor lines per quality approval.

It could be possible to have a column for the total amount of quality approvals or something to that effect. If you have a specific column that you would like displayed I’d be glad to get an internal estimate for the development work.

Thank you,
Cetec ERP Support

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.