Work Location Demand

@cetecerp13 It appears when using the “Work Location Demand” It doesn’t take into account jobs that have processed through that step of the labor plan but are still in the location.
Is there a setting or option to make this happen? Currently when using that screen, we are not getting accurate hours as some of the jobs may be through the Artos, have time recorded to them, but have yet to be moved out of the area.

Thanks

@KVinnedge

Is this in reference to another question you had? Not sure the context of this.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

No, this is a new question.

My Ops manager noticed that when running the “work Location Demand” un “Production MGMT” it shows hours for jobs that may have been through that process already.

I.E. - Work Location “Cable Prep” he would like to run it and see what all still needs to go through the Artos machines, but he doesn’t want the hours of jobs that have already ran through the Artos and still may be in the Location of “Cable Prep” still.
The jobs through “Cable Prep” take a while to record and can sit in that location for a day or two before moving to the next work location.
Maybe, he’s not using the correct screen. He wants to see the workload for certain area’s but only for jobs that have not been through that operation already.

I.E. Order 19056.1-2 shows on the Location Demand for Cable Prep

But when you go into the job, it is in location “Assembly” and has already processed through Cable Prep.
Workorder (Build) 19056.1 Line: 2 - Orders - Production (cetecerp.com)
So, why is it still showing on the demand?

@KVinnedge

This report only shows if there is demand in that location not if it’s in that location. If you look at that order in the info tab you can see you never walked through all the steps so technically there is still demand.

The report doesn’t take into account where the work order is only if there is demand in a location.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Understood, Thank you for clarifying. I see the issue, in Artos they’re bulk recording their setup and production, instead of recording each step. This causes the demand to stay open on the steps, which keeps it on the work location demand report. I will review this with the production and engineering team.
Thank you for your help!