Work Order Labels

Hi,

During intercompany build order production, we need to apply labels on trays for product identification. We need product number, work order number and line number labeled on the tray. This help us quickly identify the product.
Currently there are no labels in workorders that we can apply on the trays. If we go to order>>packing label, we can print label from here, but the issue here is that PO information is always blank. Please see picture below.
Packing Label LB-111-2ASC

Right now our team is going to order>>packing label>>Get order label. Printing these and manually changing the line number with a pen.

Is this a bug or is there another way to print labels for trays?

Best Regards,
Asad

Hi Asad,

The PO number is mapped from the Order Header, which is a free text field. If it is blank under the order header it will show blank on the label.

Regarding the line number not showing up, if you would like I can check with our engineers to see if this is something that can be completed via custom doc work. Engineering time is currently $315/hr. Please let me know if you would like me to inquire for a determination/estimate.

Thank you,
Cetec ERP Support

Hi,

I understand about the packing label. I am sharing another label that we are currently printing and manually re-writing the line number. This is under Order >> packing Label >> Get Order Label.

Screenshot 2022-11-05 145017

There are two lines in this PO. “Get order label” only allows me to print label for Line 1. We are not able to change the line number. At times I have seen the line number change, but I dont know how that happened.

Can you help us figure out how to change line number on this “Get Order Label”?

Thanks,
Asad