A/P Fractional Cent Balance

Hello,

Is there a method to “edit” balances that appear as < $0.01 to = $0.00? Note, these amounts do not appear when paying vouchers in “AP Payment” and therefore cannot be reconciled.

@cam.mason Seems like a rounding issue somewhere along the way.
Let us investigate this, and we’ll get back to you about it as soon as we’re able.

Cetec ERP

Hi @cam.mason
It looks like this was caused by a precision mismatch on some debit memos. Engineering added a fix to prevent this from happening again in the future. We can, with your permission, run a query to correct the ones you highlighted in the ticket. Let us know, and we will fix that for you.

Thanks,

Yes, please go ahead and zero all balances in our A/P Aging Summary that are < $0.01.

(Note, there are more beyond what is highlighted in the screenshot originally attached.)

Many thanks!

Hi @cam.mason
Engineering took care of this so you should be good to go.

Thanks!

Hi Cetec team,

We are having this issue again - is there a way I can clean this up myself versus your engineering team?

Hi there, any update on this?

Thank you

Hey Cam,

I apologize for the delayed response on this ticket, it somehow got buried on us. I’m currently looking into this for you and will try to figure out a way where you can make the required changes to correct this.

I’ll see if I can reproduce what’s causing these fractional pennies to occur within your system so I can figure out what needs to be done next to correct this issue going forward. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can with an update on what I’ve found.

Thanks,
Cetec ERP Support

Not a problem, thank you!