cetec is running crazy slow for all of our user the past couple days

see subject

@ElectricalAccess

What screens are you experiencing slow load times? We don’t see any issues on our end right now.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

everything.

quote screen
parts picking
invoicing
etc

same here everything runs very slow

@ElectricalAccess @angietesterman

I am passing this along to engineering and they will look into it.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Still running extremely slow from our end as well.

@spilkington @angietesterman @ElectricalAccess

Sincere apologies… we are actively working on this. Hopefully should have things back to normal speeds here shortly.

@spilkington @angietesterman @ElectricalAccess

Our engineering team restarted the service on your server. You should be seeing improved screen load times in your environment. Are you still experiencing sluggish/slow behavior when loading pages in your environment? If so please let me know and I’ll reach out to our team.

• If you could provide a url link to pages that are experiencing slowness that’d be extremely helpful! You just need to copy everything after .com (ex. /t/cetec-sluggish/2292/4) and that’d be sufficient for me to test those page times for you.

Thanks!
Cetec ERP Support

Load times seem to be greatly improved. Thank you!

@spilkington

That’s great news I’m glad to hear you’re environment’s load times have improved. Please let us know if you run into this issue again and I’ll let our engineering team know.

Thank you for your patience with us while we got those services restarted and screen load times improved. It’s greatly appreciated.
Cetec ERP Support

Faster

Still a slow on load parts onto a quote in either the customer part field or the PRCpart field.

Current ex Cetec ERP

@ElectricalAccess

It was loading pretty quickly for me. Is it when you go to add a line?

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

yes

@ElectricalAccess

Can you provide us with a quote that is ok to test in your live? Are you adding lines using the add line button at the top of the quote or the quick add at the bottom of the quote?

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

You can clone the quote for the example I gave you earlier. Remove the lines and re add them. Each one take at least 5 seconds to load.

I use the add a line and not the quick add.

@ElectricalAccess

Just cloned this quote - Cetec ERP

Removed that last line #9 and re-added it (with line add, not quick add). It was pretty fast… I think a few seconds (like the time it takes to load almost any page on the internet).

Are you seeing anything different on your end?

We’re still having issues with lagging. If it makes a difference, our internet speed averages 43 Mbps on both the download and upload out of the 50 Mbps we pay for. Is this sufficient for optimal performance?

@spilkington

That is plenty for good performance of the system. Where are you experiencing lagging? Specific areas would be helpful.

Thanks,

Cetec ERP Support

Please disregard. I believe the issue is an isolated incident.

we are still having issues. mainly in part search areas. Top corner of any screen, pquote, quotes. takes anywhere from 5-45seconds