Work Flow Task Assignment

It still doesn’t seem to work…for example…

…/order/AE2753.1/view

Can you mention the thought process behind the workflow state at this level on the Sales Order? Also, can you check it it’s due to the workflow stages not being set up properly?

…tablemaint/WorkflowStage/edit

It seems to be working perfectly for us. Thanks.

Glad to hear it!

What do you mean by thought process?

We’ll check with our engineering team and see if we can get any information about the status of this fix for you.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

We pulled a backup of your data to a test environment, impersonated you as the user, and were able to approve that, as well as a couple of other orders without issue.

Not sure why you wouldn’t be experiencing that on your end. Could be browser/computer related. First thing that would be helpful to try is logging out, clearing your browsers cache, and the logging back in.

As of 2/11, it wasn’t working, but now (2/15) it is working. Probably, like you mentioned, having to clear the browser cache after application changes Thanks!

@regisphilbin No problem, glad it’s working for you!

Hi Cetec Team,

We’re unable to view task assigned for a particular day when we enter that day’s date. Look at below attached screenshot, when I entered the date 2021-03-16 to 2021-03-16 I’m unable to see the tasks for that day however, when I enter the date 2021-03-16 to 2021-03-17 then I see the tasks for 16th March.

Please see if you can fix this. Thanks

We’ll take a look at that with our engineering team and see if we can fix the behaviour there. In the meantime, if you only enter the date in the first box and not both it should show you the correct orders. Or, if you want to see tasks assigned on one specific date, you can enter the following day and it should just show the first date’s results.

Okay, please see if you can fix this.

One question, is there a reason we can’t see “Ordhead” in our tasks. I would like to assign “Ordhead” to our production lead so that he can check and approve the order before moving to “Ordline”.

@vaibhav - you should be seeing Ordhead workflow assignments in your “tasks” in the next release (version 3.10) to Cetec ERP! Coming early/mid April 2021.

Thanks!

Great, thanks!

Also, our engineers have corrected the way the date filtering works here, so that if you have both from and to dates filled in with the same day you should see tasks assigned that day.

This will also be part of the 3.10 release.

Is this working already or will be working once you release 3.10? As of now, it’s not working the way you mentioned.

Just so you know I don’t see “Ordhead” in assignment tasks yet.

Also, I would like to know how to see the complete history regarding task assignment, for instance who has assigned to whom, all comments etc. for a particular oderline?

@vaibhav Looks like adding ordhead to the tasks list didn’t make in in the update for some reason. We’ll check in with our development team and see if that’s something we can add sooner rather than later.

For ordline history, there’s a history link in the workorder view that should give you a workflow history for that ordline.

Okay, thanks!

Finally, I see “Ordhead” in the user tasks, thanks a lot for this.

I have one question now, is there anyway we can remove particular “Ordhead” from tasks once it has been approved?

The order should get removed from one users list after the order is assigned to another user/stage, or after the order has been shipped/invoiced and is closed.

The question I’m asking is while the order is active, is it possible to remove it from everyone’s task list once approved?
The reason is only a specific user has access to “Approve” the orders and once he/she approved the orders there is no point of that particular order to be in the task list of any user.