Work Flow Task Assignment

The order will always be in the task list of the last user to whom it was assigned, until it’s closed.

The idea of using the task list is for users to be able see what has been assigned to them, so in this case once the order is approved it would get assigned to the user in the next workflow stage who should take over after the approval.

Just to clarify, are you saying that the same order is showing on multiple users’ task list simultaneously? Or are you saying that you wouldn’t be making use of workflow beyond the approval?

We do not have any use of workflow beyond approval. After that, we use “Ordline” till the time we complete the order.

This is the way we assign workflow.
• CSR creates the order and assigns “Ordhead” and “Ordline” to our production manager
• Production manager checks everything and approves the order. After approval he moves individual line items [Ordline] to different responsible users.
• Post this point, there is no use of “Ordhead” as it has already been approved and we just have to take care of “Ordline” so, that why I would not like to see “Ordhead” in our tasks list beyond this point.

Hi @vaibhav

To remove the order from the ordhead task list while the order is still active… the only really feasible way to do that would be to create a new user in Cetec called “Complete” or something like that. Give it a ProductionOnly role so that it’s only half rate on the subscription. Then, include that user in the Approve workflow stage on ordHead. Then, assign it to that user… that way it won’t be on any active users’ task lists.

I can’t think of another way that this could be accomplished…

Thank you

Okay, that might help. Thanks a lot for looking into this for me.